The project was officially launched in South Africa, 23 August 2012, at Southern Sun Hotel, Pretoria. After which it has been rolled out in different parts of the country.
The inscription has been going around the country since its launch.
Here are the highlights of the inscription journey so far:
- Provinces – the inscription has been taken to different provinces in the country; Gauteng, Eastern Cape, KZN, North West, Free State and Limpopo.
- Schools – Schools have not been left out of this prophetic project. In Tshwane Christian school, Soshanguve, Pretoria, approximately 500 students and staff members participated in the inscription.
- Churches- Churches have been most involved in this project, Mainland churches, Pentecostals and Evangelicals.
- Prisons – Inscription has been done by prison inmates of Johannesburg Correctional Services.
- VIPs – Several renown individuals across the country have participated in this noble course, among whom are Chief Justice Mokoeng Mokoeng, Mr. Ben Swartz, Chairman, South Africa Jewish Federation among others.